Monday, December 24, 2007

A letter to Santa

Dear Santa

I know that this is the season to be jolly, but I'm having such a hard time finding joy in almost anything. I miss Warren so much, I miss the way he brought joy into my life. I feel lost and long for him to be with me. I do hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and most of all I want to wish Warren a very Merry Christmas.
I have been as good as I possibly could have been all year so all I ask for Christmas is that Warren know how much I love and miss him.

Love,
Tony

1 comment:

Joe said...

Tony, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm a friend of Warren's from Bishop Egan High School. Warren was one of my best friends, just a wonderful guy. The last time I saw him was around 1984 when he visited us in Chicago. I lost track of him over the years, and I just learned of his passing earlier tonight.

You sound like a good man, and I'm glad you and Warren had such a sweet and full life together.